“SUPER 8” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Kenmore
Rome City, Indiana, United States
“SUPER 8”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed a single night while in the area on business. Lisa, the front desk clerk, was very helpful when I called for information on the motel and also once I arrived and checked in. My total bill came to $49, which seemed quite reasonable for what I received. The room was clean and comfortable and the wifi worked well all evening. About an hour after getting into my room, I heard my first train whistle and it sounded as if it was right outside my window. I heard another one about an hour later and started to get concerned that they would be coming by throughout the night and waking me up. If they did come by, I never heard them and enjoyed a very restful night's sleep. Breakfast was the standard continental fare and I limited myself to a container of yogurt. Overall, I thought that this was a pretty good motel and I would stay here again if need be.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
JimLerwick, Owner at Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to review our property.While we cannot control the train whistles, we do strive to make your stay with us a pleasurable one.We are very pleased that you had a good stay with us and look forward to seeing you again should you find yourself in the area again.
Jim Lerwick
Owner/Manager

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Port Colborne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Like I have said in my other reviews this is not a 5* hotel but you get treated like it is...the staff are friendly and helpful the breakfast was just enough thanks again for another great shopping weekend!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

JimLerwick, Owner at Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank You for your review.We are very pleased that you had another great stay and look forward to seeing you again!
Jim Lerwick
Owner/Manager

Been to Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area

Address: 1288 Sheridan Drive, Kenmore, NY 14217
Location: United States > New York > Kenmore
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Kenmore
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area Hotel Kenmore
Super Eight Kenmore
Kenmore Super 8
Kenmore Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.