“Our most recent trip to Ruby Tuesday's at the Oakdale Mall JC” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American
Binghamton, New York
“Our most recent trip to Ruby Tuesday's at the Oakdale Mall JC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have eaten here several times since our last review in December 2012. The food is delicious the waitstaff is courtious and efficient. Prices are fair but a problem we have been having is the music is too loud. The last time near the bar was very loud and our server complied with our wish to turn it down. Every restaurant patron deserves a good atmosphere to eat in. Having the wrong kind of music for the decor or too loud makes for indigestion. This recommendation is for every restaurant not just this one. Keep the music loudness down so people can converse and not have to yell at each other while eating. If this cannot be done then don't have any background music at all.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Binghamton, NY
“Quality but affordable dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Ruby Tuesday is turning into one of our new favorite places for a quality but affordable dinner. On the last visit I had the petite sirloin with coconut-crusted shrimp (steak was a perfect medium, as I requested). For sides, we both had the white cheddar mashed potatoes and the sugar snap peas. Surprisingly nice steak for a chain establishment. My second steak here. Loved it. My wife had the Chicken Fresco and was happy with it. Nice cocktail selection (I had a draft). Complimentary garlic cheese biscuits served before dinner. Similar to Red Lobster's but unique.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Larchmont, NY
“Ruby Tuesday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Always a favorite of mine. Great salad bar, convenient location and if you enjoy Ruby Tuesday, this location is for you.

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I find all Ruby Tuesdays smell musty. This was no exception. I liked the addition of Fit &Trim menu items that included calorie content. The salad bar was superb with a number of healthy choices including a variety of lettuces and spinach. The wine selection was more than adequate though admittedly I'm not an expert. I had a wonderful petite sirloin and great grilled asparagus along with the salad bar. The complimentary biscuits at the beginning of the meal were tasty. If the smell doesn't bother you, they offer decent food for business travelers at a fair price.

Visited May 2013
Endicott, New York, United States
“Reasonable portions for a reasonable price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Portions and taste were fine, but the place was sort of dingy. I had the Fire Pit Strip (I think that was the name). It had a nice spicy flavor, but it was pretty thin. Price was reasonable, but I'd like a bigger portion option. Great salad bar.

Visited April 2013