“Gyro Dangerous!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Long Island, NY
“Gyro Dangerous!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Just went the to NEW Location on Jericho Turnpike last night.
Ordered Takeout 2 Small Greek Salads with Chicken Gyro on it, got it home it was late I was tired and didn't pay attention, took my first bite and the Chicken was RAW!
Brought it back asap and informed to Mgr that this was a real problem (I owned a rest. in NYC sometime ago) she looked at me and said Impossible! While opening the takeout I looked in the kitchen only to see the entire Gyro spinning around and it WAS ALL RAW! Told her to 86 it before they kill someone. Don't know if she did but, I will Never Go Back to any of their locations. To me This is a BIG Time screw up! The Kitchen staff and the Mgr should all be let go! Wonder how many people ate that and what shape they're in today!

• Visited April 2013