“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Used this place as our need a break location. Stopped three times for a drink and snack during our day trips to Jamestown. The cookies are outstanding.

Visited August 2013

Buffalo, New York
“Healthy, snack-sized food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I wasn't attracted to the looks of Cibo, but the menu was varied and seemed reasonably priced. I was happy to find a half sandwich and soup option on a day I didn't feel like having a big lunch. I had an egg salad sandwich and the day's soup, which was beef barley. The half sandwich portion was somewhat smaller than I would have liked, but it was well presented and very fresh. The soup was very tasty and, after I commended the owner for it, he told me their soups had won a local cooking competition! Do stop by whenever you're in the mood for light snacks and meeting up with the locals.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kitchener, Canada
“Well Worth A Visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We arrived In Jamestown, New York one hour before the Lucy Museums opened, we began walking around the downtown and came upon Cibo's. We entered and found this clean, very friendly coffee shop inviting. We had a great cup of coffee, I had an order of pancakes (very fluffy), and a side of bacon made just right. My daughter had the perfect home fries. We did not feel rushed, but a welcome as if we were family!
Well Worth A Visit!!