“Great experience, huge portions” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: American
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great experience, huge portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My mother and I went there on a Friday night wasn't busy at all (went we around ten pm) the waitress was pleasant and very attentive. We got exactly what we ordered and the portions of our meals were way more than what we could eat. It was money well spent on our meals. I can't express how great the food was! Plus we didnt even have to wait long at all. The place is nice and clean which is also another plus. I would recommend this resturant to anyone and will deffinitely go there again. I give this resturant an A+!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jamestown, New York
“Food not as good as expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went there last month for dinner with my family. My wife and I had pulled pork and the kids had chicken fingers. The service was good, the place was quite busy but both of our meals had a funny
taste to them. The meat had a strange flavor, can't really discribe it. We told our waitress and she offered
to replace them, but we decided just to keep what we had. We should have gotten new ones, but we thought the replacements would have tasted the same anyway. The chicken fingers that the kids had
looked OK and they liked them. We may go back again, but won't have pulled pork.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and obviously well liked by the locals.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

When I am back in Jamestown I will eat here again. The staff was pleasant and the food good. I had the ribs which were tender and the sauce very tasty. It was served on a bed of 'hand' cut fries just like Ma would make. Definitely not processed fries. The price was reasonable and will not stretch the budget. It's a good family friendly atmosphere with lots of TV's for sports fan. If in town go there.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Allegany, New York
“AMAZING!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

When in Jamestown, this is the place to eat if you are looking for good food at an amazing price. The prime rib sandwich special is a huge slice of prime rib on an open face roll with fries. I can usually pack the food away but this meal was even too much for me. The staff is very friendly and the service is quick. The booths along the wall each have a small tv so if you are out with the gang for a burger during sports season, you got the game right there at your table. You won't be disappointed with this place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Have been happier here before.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We've been here before and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves...until this last visit. We almost had to get our own drinks, the food came out warm, not hot, and the burger was red in the middle. Dinner took forever and the waitress kept saying they were busy, which they were, however the couple who got seated at the same time we did was done with their dinner before ours ever arrived. Considering our food was not hot, I think it sat awhile. The waitress simply couldn't multi-task and then argued with us. I have to admit, I used to waitress so I tend to be critical. I think if we had a different waitress we would have been very happy, just like all our other visits here. Now, however, it will be quite awhile before we come back. Rule #1 - you take care of the customer and don't argue.

• 4 of 5 stars Food