“Great Jazz Festival Weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Jamesport
West Islip, New York
14 attraction reviews
“Great Jazz Festival Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Loved the cool jazz music played. Nice vineyard, relaxing atmosphere

Visited March 2012

NJ
19 attraction reviews
“Great wines and beautiful facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We traveled during off season so it wasn't over crowded. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable and the wines were very good. Highly recommend the Archaeology and the Chardonnay was nice too.

Visited March 2012
Yonkers, New York
92 attraction reviews
“A pleasant afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

My husband and i visited Clovis Point Winery yesterday afternoon....it was a rainy, windy day on Long Island but as soon as we entered the winery all that was forgotten! Kelly quickly became a friend and gave us a wine tasting of some of the wine this winery produces....He described and explained each wine so that we could experience each one to its fullest.....All were exactly as he said and all were great.......We finished our tasting with a cheese platter and a glass of wine on the enclosed porch overlooking this beautiful vineyard......Everything was what an afternoon at a winery should be...I would urge you to go....

Visited November 2011
Brooklyn, New York
“A Little Wine, A Little Time, And A Great Wine Tasting Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

I found myself out on the North Fork of Long Island just before Halloween. It had been years since I was out there so I figure I would take a ride with my wife, my daughter and her husband. After having lunch and checking out a couple of farmstands we came across the Clovis Point Vineyard and Tasting Room. I am hardly a wine expert, in fact I had never gone wine tasting. We were welcomed into the tasting room with warm smiles. It wasn't too crowded at the time, and we were greeted by Hal, one of the owners of the vineyard. He spent a few minutes pointing out some interesting things about the vineyard and the tasting room, and then set us up for an actual tasting. The wine was great, I went home with a few bottles of the Cabernat, as was the staff. Thank you Hal for a little wine and a little time. I will be back!

Brooklyn, New York
“An Enjoyable Afternoon In Long Island Wine Country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

Not being a seasoned wine drinker I have often been intimidated by "wine tastings" and "wine tours". On the recommendation of a good friend I arranged to visit Clovis Point out on the Northfork of Long Island. I was guided through the tour and tasting by one of the vineyards owners who was both friendly and informative It was a great experience that I would do again. And by the way the wine was great. I especially enjoyed the Chardonnay