My wife and I stayed two night at the Inn the week before last and I must say it was a truly magical experience. The building is a remarkably restored Victorian home. The property overlooks acres of farmland and the beautiful lawn in the back features a herb garden, a picturesque gazebo and chickens running around. A large barn featured an art show by a very talented local artist named Charles Wildbank, and I mean this guy is talented. Our stay was great, the staff was very attentive and were genuinely concerned about our comfort. The manager, Colin, took care of us from morning to night and helped us with every aspect of our stay from cooking our breakfast to directing us to local wineries and sights. Colin's charm and personality made us feel like family and he made our stay all that much better with his presence. The restaurant itself was also a winner, we had the Tuna Tartar, Foie Gras, Halibut and Sea Scallops and each was more succulent than the next. On our way to bed we met the chef, Rich, who is clearly passionate about his food and it showed in every dish we ate. This place is a gem and should be experienced by all, we would recommend the Inn to anyone, really an A+ from start to Finish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the farms and the vineyards of the North Fork's wine country, Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant is a stunning historic property,known for its luxurious accommodations, genuine hospitality and exceptional food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant Hotel Jamesport
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn And Restaurant