Had dinner at the Inn Saturday Night 12/8/12....Start to finish ...GREAT!!!! Quality with quantity.
The lobster meatballs terrific (nice size too). My wife had the black bean soup, best she has ever had. Waitstaff is friendly and make you feel comfortable. Our waiter explained the food and recommended choices.Dinner was a little pricey,(not over-priced) but worth it.The Inn itself is a beautiful old home. We didn't stay overnight (we live close by) but could see why someone would.
A great place for a romantic dinner or special occasion. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Thanks to the entire staff for a pleasurable evening. We'll be back..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the farms and the vineyards of the North Fork's wine country, Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant is a stunning historic property,known for its luxurious accommodations, genuine hospitality and exceptional food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Jetsetter so you can book your Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn And Restaurant
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant Hotel Jamesport