My husband and I took a mini-moon for a few days following our wedding. The Jedediah Hawkins Inn is truly a treasure. The property is beautiful, charming and quaint. We stayed in the Belevedere which is the biggest of the guest rooms. We felt very comfortable, like we were at home. Everything from the furnishings, to the sheets, to the shampoo were delightful. We had rainy weather but being inside was a treat! The technology was up to date - free wifi to help us map out our winery tour, nice flatscreen TV to watch late night movies (they have a basket of DVDs to choose from if you wish) and temparature control. The breakfast is "TO DIE FOR"!! Everything was a treat - the pastries, creamy butter, fresh preserves, homemade yogurt, a fritatta with vegetables from their garden, duck hash...I can go on and on. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Our stay here was an intimate indulgence. We will come back every year for our honeymoon...it feels that special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the farms and the vineyards of the North Fork's wine country, Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant is a stunning historic property,known for its luxurious accommodations, genuine hospitality and exceptional food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant Hotel Jamesport
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn And Restaurant