“Friendly/Helpful Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica

You added Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica to your Saves list
Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   139-01 Jamaica Avenue, 139 St and Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435   |
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Jamaica
Atlanta, Georgia
“Friendly/Helpful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I cannot speak enough kind words about how wonderful the hotel staff was. I made a mistake during the reservation process, and they did everything within their power to fix my mistake! They were helpful and friendly. When I return to New York, I will definitely stay with them again. It was a great hotel for the price!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
super8jamaica, Manager at Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Hello there,

We really appreciate your kind words and your positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your trip to NY. We hope to see you in the future and we will try our best to make your stay more enjoyable and worth it.

Prashant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Aberdeen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was in New York for my 2014 summer vacation, I made costly errors with booking accommodation that almost got my vacation messed up. Thank you Super 8 Jamaica at JFK Airport for being very helpful and considerate.

I appreciate and will recommend my friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
super8jamaica, Manager at Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words. I was glad that we were able to resolve the issue and fix ed the mistake for you. In future making reservation, please call us directly at (718)658-1866 to make your reservations.

Seoul, South Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I recently brought a large group of students(70 students) to stay at your hotel for 5 nights on June 20-21, June 30, and on July 1-2. I liked services and enjoyed staying in the hotel and had a great time making lots of memories in New York. Next year, we plan on taking even more students and hope to be able to use this services once again.

1. Good services
2. convenience of Transportaion (Metro, air-train)
3. Good breakfast

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
We thank you and your entire group for staying with us. We are glad that they had wonderful time in NY. You and your entire group of kids were amazing and well organized. We can not wait for you to bring many more big groups to us so we can make their stay more wonderful.

Sanford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I use this particular super 8 hotel exclusively while I'm in New York it's convenient to restaurants and not to far from decent places to shop. I had a recent problem with a mistaken booking and I contacted the hotel after several attempts to get the problem resolved by my cardholder with no luck and they went way beyond the call of duty to get the charges reversed and for that I will remain a loyal customer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We thank you very much for your feedback. We always appreciate your kind words and your loyalty toward us. We will always try our best to give you and our each guest the wonderful experience that they deserve.

Prashant

Been to Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica

Address: 139-01 Jamaica Avenue, 139 St and Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11435
Location: United States > New York > Jamaica
Free Breakfast Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Jamaica
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Jfk Airport/Jamaica Hotel Jamaica
Super 8 Jamaica
Super Eight Jamaica
Jamaica Super 8
Jamaica Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 JFK Airport/Jamaica, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.