Shaky start, don't take the blue "Hilton" airport shuttle, it is a white Hilton Garden/Sheraton van (oops, my bad). Room is pretty standard with nice touches; very firm king bread, iron/board in room, small fridge, flat-screen TV. What drove the excellent rating is the really great and helpful staff. Everyone we encountered, check-in desk, bellman, housekeeping, maintenance man, woman at breakfast counter, went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I've hammered places in the past where the staff was less than stellar so I wanted to praise these folks while it was fresh in my mind. I lost the tiny wireless receiver for my laptop's mouse on the plane here, asked for help at the front desk, and the maintenance man went next door to the Sheraton to grab one for me, greatly appreciated. I prepaid for breakfast when I booked the room but it did not reflect on the computer in the breakfast room, the hostess immediately filled out a "pass" without question, going on my word (it was true, I did pay). Housekeeper made a special trip to another floor to grab a vacuum so I could suck the air out of my packing "space bags" upon departure. Junior, the bellman, was exceedingly helpful and friendly. I didn't have my stuff together, but the staff more than made up for my shortcomings.
Thanks to all for the great service!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Queens/Jfk Airport Hotel Jamaica
- Hilton Garden Inn Queens/Jfk Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Jamaica
- Hilton Garden Inn Queens
- Hilton Jamaica
- Jamaica Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Jfk
- Hilton Jfk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a quarter mile from JFK International Airport and a short drive from the city’s top attractions, the Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport is the perfect location for your next trip to New York City.Catch a game at Citi Field or watch the U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center at Flushing Meadow Park. Take a short trip to Manhattan and enjoy the great attractions the city has to offer or take the family to Coney Island. The property is also a great venue for events as well with 1200 square feet of meeting space for up to 65 guests.After a long day of sightseeing, relax on our Garden Sleep System® bed and enjoy our well-equipped rooms and when it’s time to go, we provide complimentary shuttle service to JFK airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Queens/JFK Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.