“Super helpful and courteous staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Jamaica
Round Top, New York
“Super helpful and courteous staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Addy could not have been better at check in. All the staff were friendly polite and helpful without being in your face. The design of the place (very mo-dern) was not to my taste but the food was great in the restaurant and the room was immaculate! Free shuttle to the airport, those guys were also great! Ask for a room facing the airport and you can watch the planes land...

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
George G, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza JFK Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for the valued and appreciated feedback. Nothing pleases me more than knowing that the Addy and the team have exceeded your expectations and made a memorable impression. I have to agree our food and cooks at Idewild restaurant are truly amazing and cook every meal with love. I'm pleased to know you enjoyed the complimentary 24 hour airport shuttle, hopefully the driver avoided one of New York's famous potholes on the way back. Again, a warm "thank you" and hope to see you back in the near future!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Thai first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

"Waw" would be an understatement to describe this hotel. The staff (Addy, Radairs, Giuseppe, Lisbett, manager Carlos, sales director Olga, assistant gm Newston,and driver Steve) are so professional and friendly. The rooms are gorgeous

Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate the valued feedback and will certainly share your review with our entire team. I'm pleased to know that the team has made an ever lasting impression and made your stay a memorable one. I have to agree they certainly know how to make guests feel at home and go above and beyond to exceed all service expectations.We hope to see you again real soon. Safe Travels.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

i love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! safe,secure and family atmosphere!!!!!!!! nice isolated and secure area!!! good place for a family hangout!!!!!! try and you willlove it!!! room service and internet service is excellent!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Wow...thank you for the 5-Star review. My Team and I appreciate the genuine feedback and for recognizing them for their dedicated service. The Crowne Plaza JFK Team is committed to make all guest feel at home and I'm pleased to know you found your home away from home at the Crowne Plaza JFK Airport Hotel. Feel free to drop by and enjoy our services any time your travels bring you to the NYC area. Safe Travels.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our stay was very short as we got in late and had a early morning flight. The hotel is very conveniently located near the airport and has 2 shuttles that leave every half an hour. The young lady Iris that checked us in was very professional and helpful. She recognized my elite IHG Rewards Status, and provided info for long term parking as the hotel does not offer this option. The only cons was no long term parking which wasn't that big of a deal since hotel next door has long term parking& the size of the Suite we were upgraded to seem more like a regular room. Keep up the good work team.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Sean, Thank you for the valued feedback.I agree, Iris is a true professional that goes above and beyond. She certainly knows how to make all guest feel at home and does it with a genuine smile.
We do hope that your next stay with us will be longer and you will be able to enjoy our hotel even more. Safe Travels and hope to see you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I just stayed at this property. I am used to be treated well as a platinum member with IHG. But Raul, the food and beverage manager, and Julian the bartender were extra attentive and personable without knowing my status. I would highly recommend this property. You have to stay here.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your great experiences at the Crowne Plaza JFK Airport. We are glad you have found our hotel to be Fabulous! We are also thrilled to hear that we were able to make french toast just like your mothers our cooks are truly amazing and cook with love. We pride our selves on great customer service and I am pleased to hear that our staff was amazing at helping to make you feel at home during your travels. We look forward to seeing you again soon hopefully not under the same circumstances. Safe travels.
Brunswick, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My connecting flight to Buffalo was canceled so I chose to stay here. I am not used to such a fabulous hotel. The staff are truly amazing and the french toast tastes just like my mom used to make. The shuttle drivers to and from the airport were great too!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Erika M, Manager at Crowne Plaza JFK Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Harmony B,

Thank you for taking a moment to share the details from your stay at the Crowne Plaza JFK Airport. We are thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable stay including terrific staff service, delicious food and a clean, comfortable room. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Oakland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Crowne Plaza JFK is undergoing changes for the better. When I checked in, I was greeted with a beautiful rose from the front desk for Int'l Women's Day. Their gym is great with lots of cardio machines, even two of the REAL stair steppers - with STAIRS. There is also a "zen room" for stretching, yoga, meditation. A nice touch. The rooms are comfortable and the food in the hotel restaurant is actually quite good!
Ahhhh only thing - did not receive my automated wakeup call due to DST. I should have called the front desk instead of relying on the automated system.
And I can't seem to work their new fangled thermostat. An instruction card would be nice, as pushing the wrong button will have you in program mode with no heat. :(

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear, Natashia C,

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza JFK for your stay. We appreciate the feedback that you have provided during your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your rose for Int'l Women's Day. The gym is one of our great attributes in the hotel which like you mentioned includes the Zen Room.

We are working with our Chief engineer to have something implemented for the thermostats in the rooms. We will also like to follow up on the wake up call that you missed and we apologize for any inconvenience it might of caused you. If you would like, you can contact a Guest service Manager at 718 530-1160 to discuss further.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza JFK and we look forward to having you next time when in town.

Been to Crowne Plaza JFK Airport? Share your experiences!