“Thompson” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Thompson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My girlfriend and I went to the door for lunch and I was blown away by the place the food is awesome.! And thanks Kayann for going all out for us.

“Jamaician Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

If you are looking for a taste of the caribbean, this is it. on thursdays they have an all you can seafood buffet and for what you pay for its so worth it. They are not stingy with anything and the food remains hot and fresh. Their take out is so popular that its best to call ahead and then pick up or otherwise you'll be waiting on a very long line. They also have baked goods and traditional jamaican goodies that'll have you remembering the good 'ole times. They have an upscale resaturant atmosphere where you can dine in. i love this place. Everytime i come to visit home, this is one of my first stops!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingston, Jamaica
“Top class Jamaican food; excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Been there twice - lunch & dinner. Superb Jamaican cuisine. Service is excellent. Menu goes beyond Jamaican food and includes continental offerings including seafood. Seating is a bit tight but this is obviously due to high patronage as it was near full on both my visits. Portions are hefty. Go with a big appetite or you'll leave a lot in your plate. Nice ambience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our dining experience at "The Door" was great! The atmosphere was quite
inviting and the food was wonderful. The food was fresh, tasty and filling.
We are planning to go back for the buffet experience. Hopefully
the experience will be awesome also!

Visited April 2014
New York
“The food served here is authentic Jamaican food which tastes as if it is prepared on the island with real, natural Jamaican spic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My family and friends dine at this restaurant each time we crave Jamaican food as this is as close as it gets, away from home. As a result when I needed food for an event I was planning, I ordered jerk chicken and brown-stew chicken from The Door. Ordering was easy and they provided exactly what I wanted. They took the food to my car in the parking lot when I came to pick it up, and their customer service department followed up to find out if I was satisfied with my order. Everyone found the food delicious. The Door produces great tasting food and great service.

• Visited April 2014