Our party of 6 (two rooms for 3) stayed overnight to catch our trans-continental flight at JFK the next day. After a long trans-Atlantic flight, we needed a good rest. To say the hotel was a disappointment is putting it mildly. The sofa bed we had requested for our teenage daughter was tortuous. She described it as sleeping "on a waffle iron". The sofa should have been replaced several years ago. The mattress was so thin that you could feel each coil and the bar. They should have paid her to sleep on it, not vice versa. The double bed wasn't much better. The cheap shower surround in the bathroom was peeling off the wall in patches. Even though we had booked as two parties of three, they provided only enough towels for two and we had go downstairs to get more. The ATM machine next to the vending machine only gave $20 bills, which the vending machine would not take. The only positive thing about this hotel was the free breakfast which was decent for its type. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a free 24hr shuttle to and from JFK ONLY... to get to the Hotel from the JFK, take the AirTrain to Federal Circle and call the hotel... the shuttle departs every thirty minutes from the hotel back to JFK from 4:30AM to noon and than every hour on top of the hour. ’Stay Smart’ the Holiday Inn Express Kennedy Airport hotel located just ½ mile from JFK Airport and 40 minutes to Laguardia Airport. Take the AirTrain at JFK to the local subway into Manhattan and see historical landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and many popular sites. Visit Belmont Stakes & the Aqueduct for Horse Racing, Mets Citi Field, Yankee Stadium to watch a baseball game, Arthur Ashe Tennis Stadium to watch the US Open Tennis Tournament, or engage in the NYC Marathon, 5 Borough Bike Tour, and many other activities. Rather relax indoors? Holiday Inn Express JFK Airport hotel offers 129 guest rooms with deluxe furniture, 32 inch flat screen televisions with 4 HBOs, 2 ESPNs, several news channels, Cartoon Network for the kids, and many other channels to watch your favorite program. Jump start your morning with our free “Express Start” hot breakfast or take our breakfast with you in our ‘To-Go’ bag. Don’t forget to take advantage of our 24 hour business center with 2 computers and a wireless printer, or log onto to our free high-speed wireless Internet network from anywhere in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express At JFK reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express At Jfk Hotel Jamaica
- Holiday Inn Jamaica
- Holiday Inn Express Jfk
- Holiday Inn Express Jamaica