“Quite good” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Jamaica
Oslo, Norway
“Quite good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My arrival to JFK Airport was late in the evening after two long flights, so I decided to spend the night in the airport neighborhood.
I took the Skytrain to Federal Circle and it didn't take more than ten minutes before the hotel shuttle appeared. The driver was courteous and brought the shuttle safely to the hotel. There was a short line for check-in, but the process took a while.
The room was perfectly adequate for my needs, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean and quiet - even though there was a busy freeway outside.
The windows were dirty both on the inside and the outside. Free wifi was appreciated.
The hotel is located next to Crowne Plaza and there are many other similar airport hotels in the nearby mostly residential area. Unfortunately, there are no convenience stores in the vicinity. The hotel bar closes fairly early.
The next morning I took the shuttle back to the airport, and again the experience was good.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Rooms are nice and clean. Free shuttle to and from the airport. If you are in a rush, get a cab, takes quite long waiting. There is a restaurant but could not use it due my late arrival and early return to the airport.

Room Tip: Get early to get the shuttle back to the airport.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

American Airlines delayed our flight 3 hours and as a result we missed the last connection to LA, we were flying Business Class, as a result American paid an overnight stay at this hotel that looking at the Brand it's a good airport hotel, but it is not! It the lousy, crappiest hotel near an Airport that I stayed so far in my life. Dirt all around our rooms (family of 4 we needed up just using 1 double-bed room), the house keeper doing bedrooms cleanup at 3am in the morning, singing and with a speaker playing cheesy music so loud at 3ammm!!! Crazy!!!! and then we even had a 2 guys fighting and screaming on the middle the hall on our bedroom floor!!! Unbelievable!!! Please choose any other hotel, I was so tired that I forgot to double-check the Hotel on TripAdvisor, I trusted the Brand and I screwed up my sleep!

Room Tip: If you cannot sleep at the JFK terminal, at least take an upper floor!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear theUSER

We are sorry that you feel the way you did about the hotel. Your comments will be addressed with the Director of Housekeeping especially pertaining to the cleanliness and the room attendant cleaning rooms with loud music. Hotels cannot track irregular activity by guests on each floor but our security staff do make rounds on floors during the night.

Savio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed their with 2other couples prior to a start of a week golf vacation. we had a great time, good size rooms, nice bar, valet parking and the GM Pierre were the best. GM asked couple of times how was our stay. He also wished us a great vacation.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
West Wendover, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was only there for a very short night as I was delayed and stuck in NYC for the night. The airport recommended this location and it was great. The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly and I was actually able to get some sleep. They have a shuttle that runs to the airport 24 hours a day every half hour so it was easy to get to my flight early the next morning. I did try the restaurant and it was just what I needed after a long international flight and I was pleased with the entire stay.

Room Tip: I was at the end of the hall on the 4th floor and did not hear a thing the entire time I was there.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Close to airport and cheaper rates than the other neighborhood hotels. Noisy A/C (at least the one we have), dirty coffee maker and no coffee. Non smoker room was smelling like someone smoked before us. They do charge for baggage storage.
Overall, next time need to find other hotel.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear ilgaz c

We are sorry that you had problems with AC issues and had issues with the coffee maker. Rest assured that these concerns will be addressed and our operations team is looking into this right away.

Savio

Been to Radisson Hotel JFK Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel JFK Airport

Address: 135-30, 140th Street, Jamaica, NY 11436
Location: United States > New York > Queens > Jamaica
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Jamaica
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Radisson Hotel JFK Airport 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Radisson Hotel JFK Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree New York City
Jamaica Doubletree

If you own or manage Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.