“JFK airport Hotels” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 15%
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Jamaica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Rooms are nice and clean. Free shuttle to and from the airport. If you are in a rush, get a cab, takes quite long waiting. There is a restaurant but could not use it due my late arrival and early return to the airport.

Room Tip: Get early to get the shuttle back to the airport.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

American Airlines delayed our flight 3 hours and as a result we missed the last connection to LA, we were flying Business Class, as a result American paid an overnight stay at this hotel that looking at the Brand it's a good airport hotel, but it is not! It the lousy, crappiest hotel near an Airport that I stayed so far in my life. Dirt all around our rooms (family of 4 we needed up just using 1 double-bed room), the house keeper doing bedrooms cleanup at 3am in the morning, singing and with a speaker playing cheesy music so loud at 3ammm!!! Crazy!!!! and then we even had a 2 guys fighting and screaming on the middle the hall on our bedroom floor!!! Unbelievable!!! Please choose any other hotel, I was so tired that I forgot to double-check the Hotel on TripAdvisor, I trusted the Brand and I screwed up my sleep!

Room Tip: If you cannot sleep at the JFK terminal, at least take an upper floor!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear theUSER

We are sorry that you feel the way you did about the hotel. Your comments will be addressed with the Director of Housekeeping especially pertaining to the cleanliness and the room attendant cleaning rooms with loud music. Hotels cannot track irregular activity by guests on each floor but our security staff do make rounds on floors during the night.

Savio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed their with 2other couples prior to a start of a week golf vacation. we had a great time, good size rooms, nice bar, valet parking and the GM Pierre were the best. GM asked couple of times how was our stay. He also wished us a great vacation.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
West Wendover, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was only there for a very short night as I was delayed and stuck in NYC for the night. The airport recommended this location and it was great. The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly and I was actually able to get some sleep. They have a shuttle that runs to the airport 24 hours a day every half hour so it was easy to get to my flight early the next morning. I did try the restaurant and it was just what I needed after a long international flight and I was pleased with the entire stay.

Room Tip: I was at the end of the hall on the 4th floor and did not hear a thing the entire time I was there.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Close to airport and cheaper rates than the other neighborhood hotels. Noisy A/C (at least the one we have), dirty coffee maker and no coffee. Non smoker room was smelling like someone smoked before us. They do charge for baggage storage.
Overall, next time need to find other hotel.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear ilgaz c

We are sorry that you had problems with AC issues and had issues with the coffee maker. Rest assured that these concerns will be addressed and our operations team is looking into this right away.

Savio
Gatineau
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were leaving from JFK to Rome and decided to stay 3 nights to visit NYC as we are from out of town. The first reason we chose this hotel was that it offered a shuttle to JFK. The shuttle does not pick you up at the arrivals, you have to take the AirTram to Federal Circle and call the hotel. Depending on the terminal you arrive at, this can take some time. My spouse has mobility problems and uses a walker/wheelchair to get around, luckily the porter helped us get to Federal Circle and to the shuttle. On our return from Rome, we stayed at this hotel again. We had issues with my spouse chair and had no porter helping us this time as there was a shortage. The airline claims office called to hotel and asked that the shuttle pick us up at the departures and they were very accommodating. As for the location of the hotel for things to do, there is nothing to do around the hotel. The closes shopping mall was a $40 taxi ride both ways. Since we were here a few days we wanted to visit NYC. The taxi ride into Manhattan is about 1 hour and costs $120.00 both ways, an expense we were not expecting (should have done more research...). Breakfast was a buffet ($18.00) the two mornings that we ate at the hotel and it was OK. The menu for dinner is very limited, however the food is good. I would recommend staying at this hotel if you are leaving from JFK or a layover.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Hotel JFK Airport? Share your experiences!