Stayed here for one night on quick trip shopping in NYC. Hotel has good facilities to enable you to get into JFK for your early flight. Front desk were on the money on arrival, courteous and informative. Rooms were good and bedding, etc fine.
Hotel offers bistro style food, which was fine for the price and proximity to airport. Not a lot to do in local neighbourhood, although we have used hotel in the past to get into Manhattan via Jamaica train station, without having to pay NYC hotel prices. Enjoyed yet again, and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Jfk International Airport Hotel Jamaica
- Courtyard By Marriott Jfk International Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Hotel Jamaica
- Marriott Jamaica
- Courtyard Jamaica
- Jamaica Courtyard
- Jamaica Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott JFK Airport is located adjacent to JFK International Airport in southeast Queens NYC, convenient to Queens, Midtown Manhattan, Brooklyn & Nassau County businesses and attractions. Our 24 hour shuttle makes us perfect for stays the night prior to flying out of JFK or upon arrival to NYC. Take advantage of the JFK AirTrain/LIRR link for quick, convenient, affordable commutes to midtown Manhattan or points east in under 40 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott JFK International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.