“The wifi in both the rooms 206 & 203 didnot work moreover...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 27 Hotels in Jamaica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Saratoga Springs, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We have been looking for a hotel close to my boyfriends Mom's house for a while and we finally found the right place. We previously have been paying about 160/night for places much farther away and that overall weren't as good as this Ramada. We usually only stay a night so we're not looking for anything fancy- we just want a clean place with a comfortable room. Ramada definitely delivered this! The room was clean and even had a mini fridge which is nice. The parking is very limited but there is on street parking, just make sure to move your car by 8 am or you'll get a ticket! We had no problems with the front desk staff, check in and out was easy and we'll be returning in the future.

• Stayed February 2013
Wyong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Rooms are not bad. There was no hot water one day. It was rectified after some time. Staff friendly but do not go out of the way.
The receptionist and assistant were chatting very loudly in the breakfast area, disturbing the guests.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed at this hillside Ramada for 2 days. Firstly, I was delayed for nearly 3 hours before they gave me a room. You have to carry ur luggage by yourself. No porter. Continental breakfast bland and dirty. By the time I got back to the hotel on day 2, my belongings were packed out of the room. They claimed there was no reservation even though there was. Besides, they had details of my card. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my bags beside the dustbin at the lobby. Staff were rude, Asians who insulted guests in their language. They behaved the way they pleased, no courtsey for guests, no ethics. So many negatives. The only positive was the room itself, which was averagely clean and of good size. But if offered this hotel for free, I will say 'thank u, but No!' Never again.

Room Tip: Find another hotel. Not good for anyone.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Jamaica/Queens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Jamaica/Queens

Address: 164-40 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY 11432
Location: United States > New York > Jamaica
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 27 Hotels in Jamaica
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Jamaica/Queens 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Jamaica/Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Queens Hotel Jamaica
Ramada Hotel Queens
Ramada Hotel Jamaica

If you own or manage Ramada Jamaica/Queens, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.