“jasmine the bartender” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Jamaica
GreenLeadersGold level
“jasmine the bartender”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

jasmine is very courteous and respectful and have good customer service skills and she is a very nice person. Very good person to talk to. She is excellent at her job and performs the position much better than any other bartender

Room Tip: rooms on the upper floor is more quite
Green Features: all the employees at the Sheraton hotel are very kind
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Sam1496, Front Office Manager at Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this review, today
Dear charles b,

Thank you for your survey along with a perfect score. We are very pleased to learn that your stay with us was very satisfactory. We are even more please you had the chance of meeting one of our superstars Jasmine. We will be sure to pass on your kind words, we're sure she will be pleased.

Thank you again and we welcome you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This particular Sheraton JFK is located about a minute drive from JFK.

I check-ed in around 12AM, check-ed out about 7am for an early flight to Chicago. SPG Platinum benefits were offered but there was no room upgrade.

Room was spacious, clean, and up to Sheraton standards. Also rather quiet, I must say.

The issue was, however, service.
First off, the Sheraton JFK website claims there's concierge service. When called to ask, there was none.

Secondly, the hotel website instructs you to to call the hotel while in transit from the Air Train to Federal Circle to ensure the shuttle arrives on time to pick you up. I was at T8 (American Airlines), so T8 to Federal Circle is about a 2 minute train ride. While on the train, I called the hotel to ask for a shuttle bus. Rather than sending one, the front desk rejected and instructed to call after arrival.

I waited about 5 minutes at the Federal Circle before boarding the shuttle bus, now, wouldn't it make more sense to send while I'm on the train instead?

Either way, good property, average service.

Recommended if you need to stay near the airport.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Sam1496, Front Office Manager at Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear sudosandwich,

Thank you for sharing a detailed review with Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton JFK hotel. Please accept our apologies for the information regarding the concierge. As we no longer have one on property all our staff members are extremely knowledgeable about things to do around the JFK area and the five boroughs.

For the guest(s) convenience shuttle are dispatched once a call have been placed to the hotel, however we do advise the guest(s) to give us a call back once they have arrived at Federal Circle station and there are no shuttles. This is to eliminate a long wait time for our guests. Once we dispatch the shuttle and it arrives to the pick up area they will pick up guest(s) that are already there and return to the hotel.

Again thank you for staying with and giving us a feedback.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I spend just south of 200 nights a year in hotels, and 50% of them are at the JFK Sheraton. No matter the situation, I can always count on SAM to be thinking two steps ahead of me, and make sure my every need is taken care of. She is a rock star and makes the tough job of traveling worth it!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 7th floor if possible
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Sam1496, Front Office Manager at Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Stephen P,
For someone that travels this much I'm TRULY honored you were able to take the time out to share your experience with Trip Advisor. It is fantastic to hear such positive feedback regarding your experience from you. I am delighted to know that I've achieved this goal of ensuring that my guest is always content.

Again thank you so much!!! see you soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Always get great service from the staff, and a great nights rest. Very comfortable hotel, with a fantastic restaurant. Sam provided excellent service at the restaurant and I will definitely return next time I'm in the area.

Dear KevinVW58,

WOW perfect score!!! thank you!!!. We are delighted to see our repeat guests taking the time our to share their experience with Trip Advisor. Your survey will be shared with the entire staff.

Thank you again, we hope to see you soon.

P.S It was my pleasure being your restaurant attendant for the day.
South Plainfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I enjoyed my stay. I like the fact that we can decided to save the environment by opting out of towel and sheet replacement. Check in was smooth as butter. Sam was my waitress for dinner and she did an excellent job. I will certainly return.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear snaps24fire,

Thank you for your survey and for giving us a perfect score. It is with great pleasure to see our guests giving us feedback on how their experiences were and sharing keen details regarding programs that we offer at the Sheraton JFK. Your comments will be shared with the entire team.

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words, It was a pleasure being your waitress for the day.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The hotel stay at the Sheraton jerk was amazing. The staff and the manager Samantha Kingston treated my company great. Took care of all our request. Kind hearted and amazing person. Also the restaurant staff Natalie was amazing as well.

Dear Vdubzr32,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a survey about our property and giving us 5 stars. It was truly a pleasure to wait on you and your team. As a loyal Platinum member to the SPG brand it is always great to see these feedbacks share on social media for future guests.

It was a great experience being your restaurant attendant for the day, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Nathalie.

Again thank and and we look forward to seeing you soon!!!!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I recently stayed at the Sheraton Hotel for business. Unlike other bar hotels , this bar was awesome. They had 5 TV's and the place was packed. The staff, especially Samatha, made sure our food came out quick and we never waited for our drinks. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed December 2014
Sam1496, Front Office Manager at Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear John M,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with Trip Advisor.It is always our pleasure and priority to have a great impact on our guest.

Thank you again for a perfect score and your kind words. We welcome you back when time permits.

Been to Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!