Stayed here for one night during a brief visit to our college-age daughter at Cornell. It's convenient to Cornell's north campus and restaurants north of campus. Room was on the small side and had only one bed. It was pretty expensive for this kind of place and this was not a busy weekend for Ithaca from what I could see. No major complaints -- room was clean and kept up okay, just nothing special. I guess it was pretty much what I expected.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Ithaca Hotel Ithaca
- Econo Lodge - Ithaca Hotel
- Econo Lodge Ithaca
- Ithaca Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EconoLodge Ithaca is a short drive to Cornell University and Ithaca College. Taughannock Falls, Ithaca Falls and Buttermilk Falls are a short drive. Restaurants and shopping are moments away, many within walking distance. Deluxe Continental Breakfast and High Speed Wireless internet are provided with every room. Our recently renovated rooms include a 37" Flat Screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Otel, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge - Ithaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.