Everything at this motel smells like smoke. If they replaced the carpets and re-painted, some of that would be improved. We lit some fragrant candles at night, and hit helped a little. The front desk personnel were pleasant enough, and the rooms were clean (kind-of), but that's about the only positives. The price gouging they perform during high demand weeks (move-in day, parents' weekend, or graduation for Cornell or Ithaca) is appalling. For $59 - $79 a night it would be adequate, but they more than triple that for those busy times. We never wanted to try the breakfast, so I can't comment. We had no other options, because everyplace in ithaca was sold out, and it was pretty much what we expected, but the smoke and the price definitely would make me look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Ithaca Hotel
- Econo Lodge - Ithaca Hotel Ithaca
- Econo Lodge Ithaca
- Ithaca Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EconoLodge Ithaca is a short drive to Cornell University and Ithaca College. Taughannock Falls, Ithaca Falls and Buttermilk Falls are a short drive. Restaurants and shopping are moments away, many within walking distance. Deluxe Continental Breakfast and High Speed Wireless internet are provided with every room. Our recently renovated rooms include a 37" Flat Screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Econo Lodge - Ithaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.