“Great Place of Learning” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 52 things to do in Ithaca
New York
11 attraction reviews
“Great Place of Learning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Took some visiting family to show the University where my son graduated years ago. I have been there many times. The visitors enjoyed the vast expanse of the Uni with it's own unique character of the buildings from old architecture to the very modern. It was raining so we could not get inside the many interesting places like the library which had fascinated me on my first visit.

Lagos, Nigeria
“Exceptional!! I love this school!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I attended the pdp, 2014 at Cornell. It was my fist visit to Ithaca.The school is awesome and beautiful. The school is a city of it's own. The learning was great and very rewarding.

Prof. Cathy was fantastic. I will surely be back next year to complete my certification.

Visited June 2014
Sedona
“Son's Graduation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Wonderful campus, great town! Wonderful time exploring the libraries and the campus in general. Over the last 4 years we visited 5 times, sat in on several classes and ate on campus.

Visited May 2014
Medford, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Lots of contstruction!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Campus was too big. Although it had very scenic views. Therre was lots of walking and construction ongoing everywhere, very limited parking. Dorms were very old.

Glenwood, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
“Nice campus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very nice campus with a wide range of things to do. Diversity is a wonderful feature also. Having our daughter graduate from Washington University in St. Louis, I like Wash U's campus better because they work very hard to keep the campus buildings fit into the look of the campus. Cornell has a wide array of architecture, which sometimes looked a little disjointed to me. However the campus is very nice and I'm sure my daughter will enjoy the PhD program there.