“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to visit, everything we ordered was great, and the staff professional and courteous. The host greeted us and asked to take our coats, haven't seen that in forever. Grab desert early or they might not have it by the time you finish eating.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“A little eclectic but very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We went for dessert on our first night here because if the reviews in Trip Advosor and were not disappointed. We went back the next night for dinner and were very pleased. The blackened mahi mahi was exceptional. The stuffed mushroom portabella was ordered by my daughters friend who goes to Ithaca. My wife had the crab cake sandwich and my daughter had the sliders. Both were very pleased. Three of us had the lava cake to finish off with. I had a glass of the hard cider (best drink deal for a lot of cider). Excellent presentation and service. While the menu is a little on the strange side for dinner, there is something for everyone. The pork chops looked fantastic. I didn't see many plates with food left over in them from the other customers. The only recommendation I would have is to have local wines added to the drink menu. This is a great choice for a great dinner and dessert.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ithaca, New York
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is probably the nicest place to eat in Ithaca. They have a regular dinner menu with a slight Thai & Asian theme to the menu, but I went for dessert with a group of friends pretty late one night. They have great servers, great ambiance, perfect music (jazz), and fabulous desserts. Be prepared to be indecisive, because everything looks and tastes amazing.

Visited December 2012
Ithaca, New York
“Just too good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'm yet to find a dessert here that is not awesome! I don't like the creme brulee much though. Exquisite pain was great too.

Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Great Food & Wow Desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My daughter brought me here for the desserts, but we were hungry and had a full meal. The food was great, and, of course, the desserts were knock out!

Visited August 2012