In order of best to worse:
1. Great service
2. Sushi pretty good: chirashi made well. Good dragon roll
3. Teppanyaki beef, scallops, and veggies cook well. However, the marinades too similar
4. Teppanyaki noodles weren't particularly inspiring,
5. Fried rice wasn't cooked long enough on grill, so it was mushy
6. Dipping sauces weren't good
7. Ginger Salad dressing was mayo based, not good at all.
Summary: I'll get sushi takeout.
If you own or manage Sumo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.