“Great value in great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save!
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Ithaca
Worcester, MA
“Great value in great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. Hotel was clean, had a nice lobby to relax in, offered a complimentary hot breakfast and a complimentary coffee/tea station available all day. Hotel was also in a very convenient location, within walking distance to a variety of restaurants and stores.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Somerset NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The Hampton Inns I have visited have always been the same in Quality, comfort,cleamliness
and courtesy---- excellent.We use the Hampton Inns 99% of the times we travel. We especially
appreciate the courtesy of all the staffs. The Clifton Park, NY Hotel is great.Their staff has always
been terrific.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The staff goes out of its way here to make sure your needs are met and if something is amiss to fix it or compensate you. Whirlpool in room did not work and could not be fixed so staff took 50 per cent off bill. This is very generous. Othewrwise, room was great, spacious, good bed, good flat screen TV, excellent amenities for the class of hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Liberty, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Nice Hampton Inn. Hard to review the actual facility because they were undergoing a major renovation that had the whole first floor ripped up and machines buzzing. But the people were so nice and made that extra effort to be sure you weren't inconvenienced by the construction. Very friendly and helpful staff, easy check in and check out. They took very good care of the temporary kitchen facility; always fresh coffee, hot water and fruit. The place is pet friendly too, and I always value any hotel that allows pets and doesn't charge more for the pet than me! It's close to Cornell U and Ithaca College, and only a couple minutes to the main hum of The Commons and very good restaurants. I'd absolutely stay there again and look forward to the completed renovations because I'm sure it will be nice. Again, thanks to a great staff. Recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side that isn't along Elmira Road - that's a main route and traffic ca...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Amy M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ithaca, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. We always appreciate when our guests take time to provide their feedback. I was delighted to read that you had a good experience with our staff. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel welcome and have an exceptional stay with us. I do apologize about the construction. As you noted, we are currently going through a major renovation and I truly apologize if you were inconvenienced in any way. I can assure you that your feedback is incredibly important to us and we will definitely take your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. Again, thank you very much for your review and if there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our guests. Thanks again for choosing our hotel!

Amy Magdon
Plainville, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed here over Thanksgiving while visiting family. It was one of the nicest Places I had stayed in a LONG time. I am so weirded out by hotels, but this place was SO NICE and VERY VERY Clean! I will be staying here every time I go back to see my in-laws! And the Free Breakfast was perfect! Thank you!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Very nice Hampton Inn located close to Cornell campus and right in the heart of every type of food option you can think of. Clean hotel with friendly and helpful desk staff. Small fitness room but it had basic cardio equipment and no one else came in during my one hour workout. Free cookies, newspaper and a standard Hampton buffet breakfast. Very convenient hotel for a mid week business stay. Interesting option in this college town to have food delivered directly to your room from a wide variety of restaurants for only a modest delivery fee.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This is my first stay for a weekend at a Hampton. I found the parking convenient with a good feeling of security. The front desk lady's name was Pat. She was incredibly helpful, accommodating and she showed absolute sincerity when she went over the amenities/policies that are in place to ensure the comfort of myself and my family (husband and dog). Both of my parents are travel agents and frequently review destination locations with viciously discriminating tastes and opinions. I understand why this is important to travelers that want the best for their hard earned money and I can confidently report that the Hampton Inn has exceeded my expectations. I would definitely reccomend this hotel and will certainly visit again in the future. :)

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Hampton Inn Ithaca? Share your experiences!