“Cilantro Martini!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 221 Restaurants in Ithaca
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Tapas, Pan-Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mia restaurant features fine cuisine from many Asian countries in a unique and beautiful atmosphere. At Mia we offer an eclectic menu and when available we pride ourselves in using local produce, sustainably harvested seafood, and hormone & antibiotic free meats for our Slow Food Pan-Asian cuisine.
San Francisco, California, United States
“Cilantro Martini!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this place once before and the reason I came back was their very memorable Cilantro Martini! I'm so glad I came back because I was so pleased with their menu/food as well. Everything we had was tasty, fresh and creative. Their raw menu items were first class, their soups and salads were amazing and to quote my husband (I don't eat meats) he said their duck was killer! Speaking of vegetarians and such they had several vegetarian options that were yummy! I love this place and look forward to visit more often in the next four years!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kathmandu, Nepal
“Nice restaurant and great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had dinner there on a slow Sunday night. The food was excellent (I had the sea bass) and service outstanding.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“I just don't get why this place is so popular”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We were thrilled to hear that another restaurant was opening in town. Ithaca is a small place so much of our socializing revolves around eating. We have over a dozen Asian restaurants, most of them Thai. Mia's Is one of the newest arrivals in town and like it's sister restaurant, Madeline's, anchor the business district in the Commons. The menu is creative – Asian fusion – but the service is very slow. This is not the best place to bring a party larger than four people. The shape of the tables and the acoustics will make it difficult to have a conversation. If you are planning to attend a movie or a concert nearby, Make sure that you take into account that the service is slow.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Woodinville, Washington
“Great experience and Even Better Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I stumbled across Mia on a stroll through the commons. We had originally planned to visit another asian restaurant but it was only 4:30 so we walked around first. I had heard great things from my friends about MIA so we decided to check it out. We both love spicy and exotic food. We had a great waitress who recommended a delicious bottle of wine. The wine and beer selection is fantastic! For starters we had the pork buns, the sushi sampler and the quail. We like to taste things. All were divine but I loved the pork buns best. Then the waitress bought our main dishes out separately as we like to share. She was more than happy to help us sample. First, The Lobster Shrimp dish. Oh my Gosh was it delicious! We also had the Scallops and those were perfect. The scallops absorbed the curry so elegantly. I think my mouth is watering just thinking about them. We had desert as well. I'd probably skip it next time.. After such an amazing meal, dessert was unnecessary. I noted other people have said the service sucks. Our waitress had good taste (she recommended both of our main dishes and our wine) and was very pleasant. MIA is really unique and I really enjoyed the experience. I look forward to a return visit!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was visiting one of my sons that attends Ithaca College and since we had such an outstanding meal at Mia last year, we had to have dinner there again this year. Meal was excellent as was the service.

Hint: Make a reservation as the restaurant is quite popular.

Visited February 2013