“delightful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 14 Activities in Ithaca
More attraction details
Owner description: Rasa Spa is a holistic Day Spa that values creating a space for relaxation and wellness. Rasa Spa is committed to the health and mind/body/spirit benefits achieved from regular massage, skin care, organic products, and alternative healing like reiki, reflexology, and acupuncture.
Sydney, Australia
“delightful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

From the moment I stepped into Rasa Spa I felt nurtured and cared for. I was lucky enough to have both a facial and a massage and both before and after my treatments, which were wonderful, I was able to relax and enjoy the facilities. Sauna, showers, Tranquility Room. I liked the feeling of not being rushed and both therapists, Stacy and Jim were nurturing and caring. The products used for my facial were amazing natural botanical delights! My skin felt so soft and calm for days after.
The facility itself is the most beautiful spa I've seen. It is designed with peace and tranquility in mind and each room has been thoughtfully appointed with the most tasteful colour scheme.
I only wish I were closer as Rasa would be a regular experience for me for sure.
Just magic!

Visited June 2012

Ithaca, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Tranquil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I work in the Island Cafe downstairs and all the massage therapists and employees come down for lunch and they are all so lovely. I also go up to the tranquility room whenever my shift gets a little stressful and re-group. They also let me right in :-) I just love the staff and the atmosphere is peaceful and delightful.

Visited July 2012
“Massage ok, rest is silly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Okay, so the massage part is pretty good if you're in it for the relaxation. They do this well. Much of the other stuff ("reiki, reflexology, and acupuncture") is just silly nonsense.

Visited May 2012
Ithaca, New York
5 attraction reviews
“pack a lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great service; amazing massage. Wish I had more time to enjoy the sauna and shower.

Visited July 2012
Newfield
25 attraction reviews
“relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I left feeling well cared for, relaxed and like I had been in good hands.... and that how I feel matters.

Visited July 2011