when i arrived at the hotel late at night the front desk was extra nice and very friendly. They recognized me as a Gold elite member made me feel very welcome. I used a free night hotel stay at this hotel and i must say it was well worth it. The reason i am giving 1 less star is because of a couple things i noticed:
1) when i got into the room the vent hood on the wall was hanging off and was okay but if kids were there it would not be been good
2) i asked for a fridge in my room but its fine that it didnt. I am not super picky that i needed one but i do enjoy my drinks cold.
3) The concierge lounge when we went up for breakfast only had eggs and some breads and fruits. It was fine and i had oatmeal but i am used to eggs, bacon, sausage and other things.
The hotel itself is very spacious and has a decent gym was good equipment with the pool situated in the same area. The showers are nice a powerful and hotel again was very accommodating and staff was very friendly. i would def come here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Islandia Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Islandia Long Island Hotel Islandia
- Islandia Marriott