“Convenient and quiet” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Irondequoit
Cincinnati, OH
“Convenient and quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed here one night while in town for work. I was working at the Hospital and it is very convenient -about a 5 minute drive. There are a lot of places close to the hotel (Target, grocery, food, etc.). The front staff were friendly and helpful. My room was clean and quiet. Maybe there weren't a lot of people staying while I was there-but it was very quiet. I have no issues and would stay there again if in the area.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Linda G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear DavidandKim,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reflect on your recent stay with us. We definitely are very close to the hospital and I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of the other nearby stores as well. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of our staff. We certainly look forward to your next visit in Rochester!

Have a great week!

Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We just stayed at the Hampton Inn Rochester - Irondequoit for four days with our 12 year old son this past weekend. His hockey team had a tournament in Rochester. We know that some hotels are very leery of having teams at their hotels. There were two teams staying at this hotel. The staff was excellent. They were very accommodating to the boys as well as the parents. I thought that both teams behaved very well. As a result, it turned out to be a great time for us. The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of choices. The quality of the food at this Hampton was better than others I have stayed at. When I checked in, I asked for a recommendation to a good restaurant. I was told the restaurant next door, Pasta Villa was good. We had a great meal there the first night. If you are in the Rochester area, I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Linda G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear mommy0550,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us this past weekend for the hockey tournament! It sounds like you had a great time in Rochester, and were able to enjoy Pasta Villa right next door to us. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our entire staff and especially our breakfast staff. We really take these reviews to heart and your recommendation means a lot to us! Have a wonderful day, we look forward to your next trip to Rochester!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

The staff was great, close to hospital,breakfast was good everyday with a nice selection of foods! Thanks to all for making this trying time much easier to get through. Housekeeping left me fresh towels when I left my do not disturb up which helpful so I didn't have to go down and get more.

Room Tip: I read another review and hotels are now trying to be green and bed linens are not usually changed d...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Fern H,

Thank you for the review of your stay with us in Rochester, NY. We are indeed very close to the hospital which is helpful for those who have a loved one receiving care. I am happy to hear that our housekeepers did a nice job in ensuring the comfort of your stay. Your reviews help us to constantly improve the quality of our service. We would love to see you again soon for a leisure trip! Have a great day.

Waverly, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed here when we took a friend to the Rochester General Hospital for surgery. It was really close to the hospital and very convenient. It is very clean and the staff is very friendly. A very good hotel to make use of your Hiltonhonor points.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Preston H,

Thank you so much for your review of the Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit. We certainly are close to Rochester General Hospital and value our guests who are staying for the hospital. We know that you need your accommodations to be quiet and comfortable and we strive to surpass your expectations. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our staff, and thank you very much for your loyalty through the Hilton Honors program! Have a wonderful day.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I found this to be a lovely hotel with great staff just a few things that can be fixed. I found bed linen were not change after the first day stay. Tissues were not put back into bathroom and second shelf of bathroom was not clean. Dirty rags were still left in the bathroom after maids came. The buffet could have had more variety.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Linda G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your recent stay with us. Your feedback allows us to constantly improve our service to you and all of our guests. I will make sure to share this information with our staff. We know that you have many choices when staying in the Rochester area, and we are honored that you selected the Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit. We look forward to your next visit! Have a wonderful day.

Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

A great family hotel with a beautiful choice of breakfast and a pool to make your and your family feel welcome. The pool is warm. the rooms are a great size with microwave and fridge. The internet room is easy, fast and modern. the hours of operation for the pool and exercise room are accommodating.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Richard M,

As our guest, your opinion means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Rochester Irondequoit. It sounds like you enjoyed our On the House hot breakfast. Our staff is constantly striving to improve and come up with new and exciting breakfast options! The pool is always a fun choice for travelers, and our business center was just updated as well! We certainly hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

York, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Treated me like family. I was in town due to a family member's hospitalization. I didn't have any worries during my stay at the Hampton. They helped me w/ everything I needed and even asked about my family member when they'd see me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Alex K,

Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your stay with us. When a loved one is in the hospital, we know that the last thing that you need to worry about is your hotel accommodations, and that is where we step in. I am so happy that our staff was able to make your stay smooth and worry free. We try our best to make this a home away from home. Have a great day, you and your family are in our thoughts.

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit? Share your experiences!