We had been going to this hotel,back since it was a Howard Johnsons hotel. It switched to Huntington Country Inn. The prices went up a bit...but it remained clean,and friendly and just a nice lil getaway for my husband and I. We hadn't been in some time..and about 2 years ago,we booked it without batting an eye,because of our prior good experiences. Well....from the moment we checked in,there were issues. The first room was disgusting,and the 2nd one was not much better...but we had a reunion to go to,and didn't want to look elsewhere for a hotel. The front desk are now extremely careless,unfriendly people. I literally had to beg to be switched to another room.The comical thing was that he told me when I called down the first time asking to be switched,that we were in "the best room we have" !! Smoke smell,jets didnt work in tub,bed felt filthy... I could go on and on. It went from such a nice place to relax and unwind,to a disgusting excuse for a hotel. Sooo disappointed. NEVER stay at this hotel,UNTIL you hear otherwise that management has changed or they leveled the place and are starting over !!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntington Country Hotel Huntington Station
- Huntington Country Station
- Huntington Station Country Inn
- Country Inn Huntington Station