“the hooker capital of the world” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn

You added Rodeway Inn to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   270 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY 11746 (Formerly Huntington Country Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
bull valley illinois
“the hooker capital of the world”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

my brother and his father and i went to this hotel and we looked out of the door and saw a guy with a hooker it was very strange but the family reunion and everything was a ok a very good choice if you like prostitutes and hookers walking around with other men.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Morristown, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here overnight because it was close to an event we attended. We checked in to 3 rooms. All had issues. One smelled so bad that we had to move to a new room. Jet tubs were not working. I killed 2 cockroaches in my room. The rooms were $70 each for the night. I knew I wasn't going to a great hotel but this was way worse than I expected. I've been to cheap hotels before but the roaches were a new low. I will not be going back again, ever!!

• Stayed September 2012

Travelers are raving about these Huntington Station hotels

highlandfalls
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

the huntington country inn was a total nightmare. we were trying to get into the room when we saw a roach run down the wall in the hall way. we entered the room and they were everywhere, on the walls the floor the lampshades. the tub looked like it wasent cleaned in about a year. so please never stay at this place...ps we left and never stayed....

Room Tip: dont even bother with this place
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Key Largo, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

booked this a month ago to attend a wedding, the wedding was called off and went to cancel my reservation and not only am not going to be reimbursed but they will not even give me a credit to stay at another location at another time. I was not aware they had this "special rate" policy or I would have never booked there. Very disappointed and will post this and tell everyone I know that its wrong that they were not accommodating at all as far as their guests are concerned. And I'm cancelling this a month in advance...not like it was the last minute!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Don't ever book this hotel. Have you ever seen the outside of a crack house? Well this is ten times worst than that. The room looks nothing like the picture. I walked into the room and couldn't breath beacuse it smelled like some sort of drug was burnt inside the room. The curtain was burnt half way. There was a security bar at the sliding glass door. Carpet was about 15 years old and dirty with stains. The bathroom was very dirty with mold in the bathtub and soiled with dirt and filth. The bedspread was old and dirty and out of date. OMG I have stayed in very bad hotels in my life due to low funds but nobody should ever be subjected to stay at this hotel. Also the owner is using the name Country inn but it is not a chain hotel like the original CountryInn. DON'T STAY HERE BELIEVE ME YOU WILL REGRET IT.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

There were actually some kind of fly larvae living in the jacuzzi tub. Everytime we'd take a shower they would come out and try to bit us! The room smelled like mildew and the bathroom was falling apart. We are thankful to God that there were no bed bugs. Aside from the bug problem and the odor, everthing worked and the bed was comfortable. So if you don't mind fly larvae in the bathtub bitting you and mildew in the room, than this place is for you!

Room Tip: Check mattresses for bed bugs if you stay here
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Waterbury, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stay far away from this place!!! The tub, sink and toilet were disgusting. The room had definitely not been cleaned at all prior to our check-in! There were no towels.....NOT ONE.....and I had to wait almost a half and hour for them to bring me some towels so that I could take a shower.
There was no iron and also no blow dryer (the website claimed to have both) this was a big problem for me. Again I had to wait another half hour or so for them to bring these things to me!! I was in a hurry, because of all these hold-ups I was late for my event!
The air conditioner did not work at all!!!! I could not sleep a wink that night because it was soooo hot in my room! When I spoke to them about the air conditioner and the extreme temperature in my room, they literally said NOTHING!!! They couldn't care less!
Additionally, I afraid to even walk barefoot on the smelly, moldy, carpet!
Pay the extra few dollars and stay elsewhere!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!