“variety” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Best Buffet

Best Buffet
179 Walt Whitman Road (Rt. 110 N.), Why I Call 631-3850800, It Said This Phone Is No Services, Huntington Station, NY
(631) 385-0800
Dining options: Buffet
North Babylon, New York
“variety”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Went here a couple of times my husband and son love it they have a lot of fish options which I don't eat. It's a buffet just a little bit above your average buffet.

39% Recommend
Levittown, New York
“high end buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Sliced to order Peking Duck. Raw oysters and clams.

Jericho
“Individually cooked quality and Buffet prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I love eating here at this higher end buffet. My favorite is the shrimp with walnuts and the peking duck. Keeps me coming back.

Northport, New York
“Not worth the price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

We live locally, and have passed by this restaurant several times. Tonight we decided to try it, and what a terrible decision that was. We were seated promptly, the food was decent, although most of it was cold. What we did not expect was the $6.90 service charge added to our bill. We are relatively large tippers......when we get good service. However, our soda was not refilled, nor was our water. Trying to find a waiter to fill the beverages was next to impossible. Our bill for two people was $70.00. I wish we would have stuck with our original decision to take the drive out to Painters restaurant, we would have spent less and had amazing food!
On top of the cold food, the desserts were a joke. I don't eat sweets, but my husband does. He had some of the ice cream.....they had a bottle of Hershey's syrup for the toppings, along with some sprinkles....really?
It was not a terrible experience, as we have had worse, but I can tell you that we will not be visiting this place again, ever. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wood Ridge, New Jersey
“Has gone downhill, stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

Horrible service and I'm pretty tolerant. Food has lessened in quality of late. Been going here for a while but I haven't been here in about 7 months. Now I'm never going back. The price averages out to about $37 a person.

For our last meal there the service was the worst I've gotten anywhere in a long time. 8 people in may party and not one got there drink refilled. The plates were collected twice and we had stacks of plates all over the place. And the waiter argued with one of my family members saying she didn't specify she wanted unsweetened iced tea. Regardless of whether she did or not he shouldn't be arguing over it especially since she politely asked thinking it was just a mistake. He finally grudgingly got it.

The waiters are all mexican. Couldn't even dock tip from them because a mandatory 12% food charge was added to the bill. Never going back here again.

• Visited July 2011