“Great service by Mark” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great service by Mark”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I doubt anyone needs another review of the Cheesecake Factory, because the experience is always pleasant and predictable which is why it is so popular. We were a group of 13 coming directly from an nearby cemetery service and found the staff very helpful. We were seated promptly and served by Mark, expertly. He was very gracious and no request was too much. The pacing of the meal was great, every one received their meal together. We had a birthday in our group and this too was handled well with Mark making sure the desserts were on the table before bring out the birthday dish, with candle.

Visited August 2013

Santa Clarita, California
“Always busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went on a Tuesday afternoon and had a 15 minute wait but was worth the wait. Extensive menu with something for everyone. Located outside the mall and parking can be tight, We like to eat at bar usually but was visiting NY and had grandkids with us, Very friendly staff and attentive to the kids as well, but bring sweaters for little ones, place was freezing. Portions were good size and was sorry had no room for dessert Again the menu was like a small book. Great place for people of all ages.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Centerport
“Take Out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was hungry and had a craving for chickem marsala with bow tie noodles. On the site of the Walt Whitman Mall, is the Cheesecake Factory, I drove there.
Unfortunately, the parking lot right in front of the restaurant was full, so I had to park at a more distant parking lot. It was a cold and windy day so I must have really wanted my entree.
Once inside, I had to wait a few minutes for someone to come to the front desk. Finally, someone came to take my order. I was promised the meal in a few minutes. 25 minutes later, I asked about my take out order. It was ready yet.
In another 5 minutes, it was ready. But, I asked for a paper bag instead of plastic. There was none and the front desk people seemed offended by my request.
I went back to the windy parking lot with the container in no bag.
When I arrived home, I ate immediately. The food was delicious. It came with delicious bread.
It was a hassle for take-out, but thr good food made the struggle worth it.

• Visited April 2013