“If it says 12 ozs, you shouldn't get only 9.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New York City, New York
“If it says 12 ozs, you shouldn't get only 9.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We usually love this place for a casual bite and outstanding beer selection, but the last couple of visits we were so convinced their glasses didn't hold the stated 12 ozs., that we actually ordered a 12 oz bottled beer and refilled the glass ourselves to prove it. And it was very disappointing to find out we were right. It also seemed like this only happened when they served the stronger beer and served it in a brandy snifter. We'd hate to think this was intentional to squeeze the dollar but it definitely left a bad taste in our mouths...and not from the pierogi's, those are great!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

79% Recommend
Huntington, New York
“counting down the days unitl I can go there again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I went on a Thursday night around 7... it was pretty busy. (usually is thursday -saturday) We gave our name and sat at the bar to have a drink. Excellent drink selection, as per my BF. I dont know that much about all the different types of beer, but my BF does and he was totally impressed.

Before we could even finish our drink our table opened up. We had the pierogies to start which were AH-mazing! Then for dinner i had the Phily cheese steak and my BF had some sort of Pork on the bone... so tender just fell right off the bone. Im obsessed with their fries and the truffle dipping sauce.

All in all, a great experience, a little expensive, but its worth it. Cant wait to go back.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Cozy place to grab some grub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

The food is great! the atmosphere is comfy and friendly. We enjoyed just hanging out at the bar and snacking on there variety of food choices.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great beer, great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012 via mobile

The first few times I went to Sapsuckers I only had the beer, which was impressive enough to keep me coming back. After I finally tried the food, I can officially call myself addicted to this place. Everything I've had from their menu has been perfectly prepared and unreasonably delicious. Definitely check out the specials (the cheese stuffed burger is a major highlight), but also know that the nachos are probably my favorite nachos ever.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntington, New York
“Many beers to try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

They ahve great service - -they know their stuff and the food is good!!