I vowed to go ski or snowboard this season for the first time and I feel like I picked the right place. The Katskill Mountain Club itself was very nice and super convenient to Hunter Mtn. The staff were all very friendly; amenities are great, heated pool, hot tub, etc. Even the on-site restaurant's menu exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend. Great getaway out of NYC, only a 2 hour drive. Will be back in the fall to check out the foliage and do some hiking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following the rustic elegance so prevalent in the grand Catskill mountain lodges being constructed in many of the top resorts nationwide, the Kaatskill Mountain Club is set to pamper guests with luxurious lodging accommodations, exceptional services and a full array of four-season mountain amenities. The Kaatskill Mountain Club is the obvious choice when only the best will do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Kaatskill Mountain Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaatskill Mountain Club Hotel Hunter
- Kaatskill Mountain Hotel
- Kaatskill Mountain Hunter