“Very nice brewery” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Elmira, New York
“Very nice brewery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I are from Elmira and love to visit the breweries in the area. Birdland is relatively new but they are always coming out with new beers. We love stopping here before going out to dinner. The owners are so nice and never seem to forget a face. Their beers are definitely worth a try...especially the IPA.

Visited June 2013

Cleveland
23 attraction reviews
“Great place and hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Event though it's a bit small, this was a really great place to visit -- and the owners were very accommodating and just nice people. I hear they are expanding and can see why -- the beers they are developing are very good - although I did not taste many, I was impressed and my beer-connoisseurfriends were impresed as well. There is a small tasting fee, but it was worth it. I recommend a visit!

Visited August 2013