My husband and I traveled to Seneca and Cayuga Lake to hit the wine trails. In the past, we've stayed at the Hampton next door, but when they were booked, we decided to give this hotel a try. The lobby, common areas and our room were all very clean and comfortable. We had no complaints. Breakfast is not included in the stay, and we planned on eating elsewhere, but the buffet smelled so good, we decided to stay for breakfast afterall. $11 (I think) for made to order eggs and french toast, plus waffles, pastries, cereal, bagels and much more. And it ll was very good.
Our first preference remains the Hampton, because they have large in-room jacuuzis, but this Hilton Garden Inn will remain a close second.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning Hotel Horseheads
- Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Horseheads
- Hilton Horseheads
- Hilton Garden Inn Elmira Corning
- Hilton Garden Inn Elmira
- Horseheads Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great customer service and a warm hospitable environment greet you at the Hilton Garden Inn Elmira/Corning. Relax in our indoor pool and whirlpool, or work out in our exercise room. Enjoy a delicious meal at our Great American Grill restaurant or in our Ernie Davis Lounge. Open daily. Computer access available in our business center. Conveniently located in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region. Minutes from Watkins Glen, golf, shopping, wineries and local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.