“Enjoyed the experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Queretaro

You added Hilton Garden Inn Queretaro to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Queretaro
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Prol Ignacio Zaragoza 99 - 1 | Jardines de la Hacienda, Queretaro 76180, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
MXN950 (MXN)
Ranked #8 of 79 Hotels in Queretaro
Los Angeles, United States
“Enjoyed the experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was on a business trip and the staff was very polite, helpful, and was very willing to speak English. The accommodations were clean, orderly, and fit my needs to meet with my team. I recommend this facility.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

I was staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for work and I would say that the workers do a fantastic job in making you feel right at home. I also had an above and beyond experience when I went out to dinner with co-workers to Centro in downtown Queretaro, at the conclusion of the dinner a major rainstorm occurred. Many of the cabs would not pick up customers due to the high water and flooding. We called the hotels shuttle and Juan the shuttle driver drove in the major storm to pick us up and make sure that we made it back to the hotel safely. He went above and beyond the call of duty to find us when we struggled to identify our locale in the storm. When I am in Queretaro I will stay at the Hilto Garden Inn and Juan the shuttle driver is one of the reason.

I give my business to those who go the extra mile for me!

Jim France

Room Tip: Top Floor rooms have a bigger kitchenette
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Lewis Center, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

If you are going to stay in, or around, Queretaro, Mexico you can't do any better than the Garden Inn. I and many of my associates have stayed there off and on for over the last 18 months and we have never felt so comfortable with a hotel or the staff. They really make you feel as close to home as is possible whiile traveling

RBC, AL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2014

Hotel was good, breakfast was excellent and DO NOT EAT AT THE WINGS/BURGER PLACE IN THE PLAZA NEXT TO THE HOTEL....the German restaurant down the street is much better...

Also watch for the taxi scam from the front desk. The night before I request a cab, no problem it will be here in the morning. Next morning I tried to confirm the cab was coming. I think the guy took it upon himself to call his buddy as a cab driver. Before his buddy showed up the yellow taxi showed up and I know it was mine but the guy at the desk said no. I could tell a scam was going on. In the end the hotel price was higher and when they charged it to my room there were taxes and commissions add.....over a big scam.....my advice, order the yellow taxi and pay yourself, don't charge to the room....

Overall it was a good stay. Be careful you don't get caught out at night during the rainy season...taxis will stop running and walking to the hotel will be a very wet wading experience.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Miguel S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Queretaro, responded to this review, September 24, 2014
Dear guest

I am sorry about the experience you had with the taxi service. You will be glad to know that we have executive drivers to provide a better service for transportation, it has a higher cost indeed, however, you can be sure they are professional and the cars they drive are in great conditions, I apologize if you had the impression of a scam.

We hope you consider to stay with us again in the future and make your next stay the best you have ever had!
Detroit, Michigan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Queretaro for business for three days a few weeks ago. Overall, the hotel was nice for the area, and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and fresh, but a bit small and crowded. Seems like the standard HGI furniture was too large for the room. The shower was adequate, but I could never get really hot water.

The fitness center was very nice and had a good variety of workout equipment. In addition, the restaurant for breakfast was fabulous, offering both American and Mexican dishes as well as fresh fruit and juices.

There are several restaurants that share the same parking lot with the hotel, meaning you don't need to take a taxi into town if you want to get something to eat. While I did not try any of those restaurants, they were diverse and looked clean.

The internet speed was quite lacking, especially in the evening. All three evenings, I could not get a good internet speed, even for simple web browsing.

Overall, the stay was good with just a few inconveniences. If travelling to this area again, I would likely stay here. The location was good, the staff was friendly, and the rooms were comfortable.

Dear guest

Thank you very much for the time you take to share your experience with all the world. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast and fitness center were to your liking. You will be glad to know that the internet has been fixed and our speed is better now!

Once again, thank you for staying with us, we will be waiting for you next time!
Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Juan and Zaira are top notch representatives of the Hotel. They go above and beyond the call of duty to help their guests. The location of this Hotel is also ideal, right next to a walmart and sams club. Also tons of good restaurants within walking distance. Area feels safe, and locals are friendly.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest

We really appreciate your great comments about our staff, they have been recognized for their performance and we all are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you consider to stay with us again in the future. It will be a pleasure and remember:

You Can Count On Us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I traveled to Queretaro for business last week and had a great experience. My only complaint is that the hot water in my shower never would quite get warm enough. The staff was excellent and very accommodating more specifically our shuttle driver- who took excellent care of us (Zeus). He was extremely friendly and took extra time to show our group around the city, drop us off for dinner, and picked us up when we were ready; dropped us off for shopping, and so on... The rooms were clean and very comfortable, breakfast was good. I will definitely be staying here again in the future, my only hope is that we get the same driver next time!!

Room Tip: You need to use your room key to turn on the lights :) If you aren't familiar with the area, t...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Miguel S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Queretaro, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with all the world! We really appreciate your comments and we are glad you found our staff to your liking! Zeus is really happy to hear you were satisfied with his service and he will be ready for your return!

Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit so we can make your stay even better!

Best regards,

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Queretaro? Share your experiences!