Stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights on a short vacation. Got upgraded to the Executive King room, which is next door to the main building. The rooms were very nice, and quiet, and very clean and comfortable. The breakfast (included for us) was great; lots of variety and lots of tasty food. Well worth staying here. Staff were very nice and helpful.
The staff told us it was 15 minutes walk to the Centro historico, but it as more like 30 minutes or so. Pleasant walk there; took the local bus #38 back, which dropped us right outside the hotel. They have free shuttle to/from the airport which is very nice touch and convenient, as the airport is at least 30 minutes away without traffic.
Only issue I had was in the room, I could not figure out how to turn on the overhead lights, called the staff and they said they woudl send someone over, but nobody showed up. Lights came on after I turned on the AC system, and waited a little.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico Hotel Queretaro
- Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico Hotel
- Holiday Inn Queretaro
- Queretaro Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn® Hotel Queretaro - Centro Historico, the proud winner of seven Quality Excellence and six Torchbearer Awards and recognized with a "Distintivo H" certificate for outstanding hygiene standards. We are one of the best hotels around, as we offer Queretaro, Mexico travelers a great location in the center of the city's historic district. Situated just five minutes from downtown, our accommodations allow for easy access to Queretaro, Mexico attractions. Hotel guests can venture to Bicentenario Amusement Park, the Queretaro Museum of Art, Wameru Zoo and Cimacuatico Waterpark or visit historic sites, including the Cathedral of Queretaro, Convent de la Cruz, Plaza de Toros Santa Maria and the Aqueducts. Our hotel's adjacent to Queretaro, Mexico shopping malls and famous clubs, Campestre, Campanario and Balvanera, are less than five km. Business guests in Queretaro, Mexico appreciate hotel perks like free Wi-Fi access, event space for up to 500 and a well-equipped business center. The hotel is conveniently located near QRO Airport, the bus station and area companies, including Procter & Gamble, Tetrapak and Santander. Providing guests with the quality amenities they expect, backed by the brand they trust, our Queretaro, Mexico hotel ensures a pleasant stay. Patrons have access to our outdoor pool and three Jacuzzis, fitness center, a convenience store and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.