“Good family retaurant .” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 384 Restaurants in Queretaro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
mx
“Good family retaurant .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The restaurant is located in jurica, 20 min from downtown. It has a very big garden with nannys that take care of the kids, and dont charge.. but it is a must gesture to give a tip when you leave.
The ffod is very good, the kids can eat pizzas which are made at the moment.
Ask for a table in the terraze for a nice view of the garden or one inside if you want a less noisy table.
Must reserve on weekends.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Queretaro, Mexico
“Nice place, slow service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been to Emilia lately and they improved the food and the place is really nice because they have a big open area for children. During the weekends they have nannies who take care of children while they are playing. Service is not their strength and it takes long to get your food. I loved the salmon carpaccio and the beef was good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Finally back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

So I came to Mexico to visit some friends in San Miguel de Allende, and remembered that a year ago I went to this restaurant Emilia so thought it might be a good idea to go back with my friends telling them it was one of the best restaurants in Mexico but got a surprise, it's even better than last time! The menu is somewhat different, but they left the good stuff there and added some en better things (the tomato soup and the fettuccine Emilia are a piece of heaven in your mouth!). The service is the same as last time (excellent) and the flavor is just magnificent. I just have one BIG complain, why won't you open another Emilia in San Antonio? Because I can only travel to Mexico once a year!
Now, once we were done, we entered the bar (Clap) for dessert and got to watch the Super Bowl there in HD! The atmosphere was amazing and you can stay there as long as you want, no one bothers you. I really want to go back next year.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Very Classy and addictive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

My first impression about the restaurant was "Classy", the entrance is really amazing.
The service in the restaurant is very good, the waiters are very well mannered and treat you as if you were the only one there. The menu has a lot of different dishes for everyone and the mood is very familiar but I also saw some business meetings going on.
I don't really remember how long it took for the food to come, maybe because I was talking with my family and enjoying the background music, but it was very good, and my little cousin even ordered some "strange" dish that she completely loved (and even wanted more).
My favorite part was the dessert, it was Delicious. I'm from S.A. Texas and I'm waiting to go back! ^^

• Visited July 2011