This was our first visit to Rostock Ritz, but surely not the last one... We were pleasantly surprised by the natural beaty of the place and the friendliness of the staff.. After a long journey through the desert this was a real oasis to quench your thirst.
I recommend this to all visitors to the Namib....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is nothing quite like exploring untouched nature on foot. Far away from the rumbling and buzzing of tourists and hectic roads, yet so close to the Sossusvlei, a beautiful landscape presents itself, which wants to be discovered.Experience the unlimited vastness and beauty of the Namib, close to the Namib Naukluft Park at the Rostock Ritz Desert Lodge. Enjoy our warm and welcoming hospitality and personalized service. Let us spoil you.We accommodate our guests in 11 luxury African style bungalows, all being fitted with a separate toilet and spacious shower. The rooms are nestled into their natural environment and offer a seemingly endless view across the Namib, bathing plants and animals in luminous colours of light.…. and a swimming pool with the most magnificent view in the entire Southern Africa!Because of its unique setting, Rostock Ritz Desert Lodge serves to be the ideal base for self drive daytrips to Sossusvlei, especially for the individual traveller, wanting to escape bulk tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Rostock Ritz Desert Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Swakopmund
- Rostock Ritz Desert Hotel
- Swakopmund Ritz
- Rostock Ritz Desert Lodge Namibia/Namib-Naukluft Park