This is a lovely lodge in a beautiful setting. The staff are friendly and professional. The nature guides, especially Chantal, are knowledgeable and helpful. This is a lodge that I will make a point to visit again if ever the opportunity arose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The main building and the chalets of Namib Desert Lodge are spread out along the foot of the fossilised dunes of the ancient Namib. A comfortable sojourn is guaranteed by 65 en suite rooms with air conditioning. A restaurant and bar, an inviting terrace with views of the fossilised dunes and two swimming pools beckon you to linger and relax. Oryx antelope and springbok make frequent appearances at our illuminated watering place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Namib Desert Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namib Desert Hotel Namib-Naukluft Park
- Namib Desert Lodge Namibia/Namib-Naukluft Park