“Yummy burgers” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Honeoye
Toronto, Canada
“Yummy burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We chose to eat indoors. It was not busy and the waitress was attentive and friendly. I was going to try the homemade black bean burger but decided to go with a cheese burger. The meat is locally sourced and from grass fed cows. It was delicious... on an artisian bun. I opted for the homemade potato chips and they were incredibly good. My husband got the handcut french fries...I wasn't impressed...they were very thin and small. Not the kind of french fries I like.

The only turn off for me was the floor...it was worn and dirty. My husband counted 5 workers in the kitchen. One of them should have been responsible for cleaning the floors. Seriously, if you are running a restaurant, cleanliness should be a priority!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Fantastic find.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for lunch and then got ice cream the next day. Wonderful food made with local ingredients. Great service and atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto
“Weekly Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Adam and his staff are the best of the best. We keep coming back for the delicious fresh breakfasts and we make sure to bring our family and friends. Try the specialty french toast on the weekend and the home-made chips for lunch. Family-friendly, a cozy outdoor sitting area in the back and prices that can't be beat.

Best resto in Honeoye!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cleveland, Ohio
“great food, good prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have a least one meal here when traveling to Honeoye Lake. I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every meal is tasty and filling. The staff could not be nicer. If you are in the area this is a must stop!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Avon, New York
“Great, affordable food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was not expecting this at all! A small cafe in a small town with delicious, fresh foods that is affordable. They even serve wine! Everything that I ordered was very good, and the waiter was always very friendly to us. Plus, they were always super accommodating, showing they know what true customer service is! This cafe became a frequently visited spot for my mom and I this summer. Plus, the ice cream shop is right next door!

Visited May 2012