“Best hotel on far portion of Long Island” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel

You added Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1730 North Ocean Avenue, Holtsville, NY 11742 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Macarthur Airport hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Holtsville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Sayville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We had an absolutely wonderful stay, The staff were amazing and
I loved the atmosphere! The staff could not do enough for us, They were extremely courteous and professional,
I would highly recommend it! Carol

Room Tip: Try to upgrade to a suite
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
chartmannGM, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Dear Carol H,

Thank you for all your thoughtful words regarding our hotel's staff and your stay! It means so much to us to provide our guests with the best, and reviews like yours are very much appreciated. Please do come back, for we would to assist you in the future!

West Babylon, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. The hotel was very nice and clean. The manager and staff were delightful! We visited the local wineries and went to a party. It was the perfect location for us to stay on the island. We look forward to going again!

• Stayed February 2014
Dear brijam138,

I am delighted to hear your stay was so well you will be coming back in the future! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, for it means so much to us. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip to Long Island, and I hope you enjoyed your visit at the wineries! We are located in the middle of the Island, which many find to be convenient when they are travelling. I can't wait for you to come back, for we will be waiting with open arms to accommodate you!

Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in this area. The hotel wasreally close to the highway, making it easy to find. The moment I walked in the front desk greeted me and made it clear if I needed anything to feel free to ask. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. I only stayed the weekend, but if I had time I would definitely had extended my stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear eg410,

Our hotel has a motto which is as follows: enter as guests, leave as friends. The entire staff always strives to bring this motto to our customer service experience, for we know how important it is to make our guests comfortable and to feel confident in asking the front desk anything. I have let my housekeeping manager know that you found the room clean and comfortable, for she is always delighted to hear this! Please come back to stay in the future, for we would love to accommodate you!

Lindenhurst
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

It was great to get away to a friendly, clean place that my husband and I could relax, but close enough to home if there was an emergency. I recommend this hotel to all my friends
and family for vactions and just a weekend getaway. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly. Nice by TM.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
chartmannGM, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Toni M,

The little "getaway" explained in your sweet review sounds extremely pleasant! I think everyone can understand that sometimes you just need a little get away, and we are pleased to have provided you with one! I am thrilled that we are close enough to home in case of an emergency, but assisted you and your husband in feeling the perks of a true getaway. We all need a little vacation from our lives sometimes, and our hotel is excited to be able to provide you with such. We would love to assist you and your family in the future, for a nice getaway, or for any occasion. Just call the front desk to set up a reservation!

Assistant Front Office Manager

Been to Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!