“Wow! Outdid my expectations of any hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel

You added Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1730 North Ocean Avenue, Holtsville, NY 11742 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Macarthur Airport hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Holtsville
Around
“Wow! Outdid my expectations of any hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

This was possibly one of my favorite hotel experiences ever! From the front desk to the room service everything was amazing. They even went out of their way to help me find a place that I didn't know the name of AND followed up to make sure everything worked out. The front desk manager (Cassandra?) was a doll and I can't wait to book another stay here. Also, our room was very clean.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
chartmannGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing us here at the Crowne Plaza Long Island for your travel accommodations and thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words and experiences.

We here at the Crowne Plaza Long Island strive for 100% guest service and are so happy that we gave you that experience. We look hope to see you again when traveling to Long Island and if there is anything we can do on your future stay to make more accommodating please do not hesitate in contacting me.

chartmann@cplongisland.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Endicott, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed here one night. The process to check in and out was very quick; the staff was pleasant. The room was clean and appeared to have been recently updated. The mattress was a bit firm for me, but OK for one night. I had requested hypoallergenic pillows, which were provided. My only complaint would be the heating/air conditioning unit in the room, which allowed a lot of outside noise from the parking lot. Maybe the units just need to be sealed better?
I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
-- Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for choosing us here at the Crowne Plaza Long Island for your hotel accommodations while traveling and thank you for taking the time to share your kind words and experiences. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and glad to hear you will return.

Next time traveling in please do not hesitate to contact me so that we can make your stay as accommodating as possible.

East Northport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had over 50 guests staying at this hotel for my daughter's wedding. As the guests arrived, they were greeted my a wonderful staff. The hotel rooms were recently remodeled and very clean. All our guests were very happy with their accommodations. Yogi's even stayed open late so our guests could continue partying into the early morning hours. In the morning we had breakfast in one of their conference rooms and were treated to a delicious assortment of food. Our coordinator for the whole affair, Victor Pope, was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in that area and my husband and I look forward to using them again.
Carol 3/27/12

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing us here at the Crowne Plaza Long Island for the accommodations of your daughters very special day and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We were so honored to have your guest stay with us and so happy they enjoyed themselves and their stay and appreciate you for sharing your kind words on our Catering Manager Victor as well as our rooms and newly renovated restaurant Yogi's

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future and when you do please do not hesitate in contacting me.

New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

My sense of this hotel is that it used to be a motel and now, Crowne Plaza has taken over and made some changes to make it more of an upscale type of a place. I would call it a good hotel but not really up to the standards of the usual Crowne Plaza. However, for that area of Long Island this is probably considered a nice hotel. They have done a good job with renovations. I can tell that the hallways and common areas have had solid work done and that the rooms have had work done. My one critique is that the bathroom still had the "motel" feel as opposed to the more upscale Crowne Plaza bathrooms that I have seen in the past. I think the key to this place is that the attached restaurant, Yogi's is an excellent sports bar with numerous big screens and good service. If you like sports, the restaurant is great.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
chartmannGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing us here at the Crowne Plaza Long Island for your stay while visiting Long Island and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the kind words you have stated about our hotel and restaurant Yogi's. Thank you so much for acknowledging the changes we have made and the compliments on our renovations.

I do hope that when traveling to Long Island next you choose us again and if you do please feel free to contact me so we can make your stay as accommodating as possible.

Thank you again!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stayed for 3 night using pointbreaks 5000 per night. We were upgraded to a 2 room suite which was very nice. The hotel was fully renovated and looks first class compared to a stay a few years ago. Yogi's was great for dinner and breakfast. The hotel has a great gym with big tv's. If you need to stay in this part of Long Island you will not go wrong here.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
chartmannGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much choosing us here at the Crowne Plaza for your hotel accommodations while visiting Long Island and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to go down and see our newly renovated restaurant Yogi's and enjoy yourself. We hope to see you on your next travels to Long Island.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me for any information.

Coram, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel for our first night out away from our son for the first time in a year and we had an amazing time. The room was very clean and comfortable. My wife and I were able to have a great first night away and have a lovely night sleep. After staying there I had contacted to Hotel's Bar Yogi's and asked them if they were willing to sponsor a Football team that I am apart of and they weren't able to sponsor us due to new renovations but what they did do was put together an amazing fundraiser for the team. This past Saturday my teammates and closets friends had an amazing time. Great drinks, food, staff and entertainment for the whole entire night. My friends and I are going to start making Yogi's a regular things because we couldn't ask for anything better!! Recommended to EVERYONE!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
chartmannGM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are so happy and thankful that you choose us here at the Crowne Plaza Long Island for your night away and even happy beyond words you enjoyed your stay enough to contact us for a fundraiser event in which we were excited to take part in. Having your team here at Yogi's was a great honor for us and appreciate you considering us for that event and look forward to host you again.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me for any future events.
Thank you again.

Sayville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

I recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza for the New Years Eve and Valentines Day Event. What a change this place has made in the past few months. The general manager, Cassandra, is wonderful, I have met her at both events. The front desk manager, Dana, was so adorable and sent us champagne and strawberries.... to our room, on Valentines Day. The two hosts at the events, Eileen and Victor, were extremely talented and very professional!
The rooms were clean and very well maintained. The bar looked great with its new renovations and the staff at the front desk and the bar were extremely professional anhd courteous.
What a difference this place looks compared to a few months ago!

Room Tip: The suite with the jacuzzi tub was the best!