- The grounds were really lovely and nicely landscaped. If you're looking for a country escape this is a great one.
- The location was great- close to Hyde Park, New Paltz and other attractions and there was information on the area provided by the B&B which was helpful
- The bed was so comfortable! Also there were robes and bath salts and other little comforts which were nice.
- Breakfast was good but don't count on eating light!
- The dogs were adorable and really made it feel like home.
- RELAXING!!!!! It was quiet, out of the way and privacy was respected.
-There is no ice or cold water in the guest areas- the tap water tastes fine but it's hard to get it cold. There was a fridge for guests so bring some bottled water or something.
-There were some stains on our rug and on some linens in our room. Nothing too offensive, just not what I want to see when I'm staying in a nice place.
-In the summertime the fireplaces aren't functioning. We were pretty disappointed by this since we were in the Tuscan Room and that was one of the reasons that we booked that room. It was cool enough at night that we could have used it comfortably. The tub was wonderful though!