“Poor room and lackluster service” 2 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Highland to your Saves list
Super 8 Highland
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3423 Route 9 West, Highland, NY 12528   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Highland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
HIGHLAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The exterior of the building was in very nice condition. Upon arival rooms were ready, Easy check in, A very nice experience. The rooms were in very nice shape. I will select super 8 for all my future needs.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Don't usually stay at budget hotels but my wife and I were traveling with a friend. Our friend had a $$ limit & wanted to stay all week at only one hotel and travel to different Hudson River Valley locations. I looked around the web and found which hotels were available in the Poughkeesie/ Highland area where he had chosen and see what discounts I could get with different on- line companies. Using that info I called the GM, Jennifer Martin who not only matched the discount, but beat it--and gave the same discount to our traveling companion! (Why customers don't always do that themselves mystifies me--plus I have a friend who works at a hotel & has told me many horror stories about booking thru 3rd parties; that party messes up -or doesn't even make the reservation at the hotel--and when the guest shows up and something is wrong, always blames the hotel! Why take that chance?) I read ALL the other reviews here & agree with a couple of the comments but most others were not our experience there. We thought it was a GREAT place to stay for the $$ and all the employees were very attentive. BEDBUGS can be a real problem anywhere you stay these days and is the first thing I check for when entering the room. THIS place doesn't have them!
Don't like the standard continental breakfast? Go down the street and eat at the diner that has $5 weekday breakfast specials! They have big portions and the food was very good there. Thanks Jennifer, we would definitely stay at your Super 8 again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Highland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Highland

Address: 3423 Route 9 West, Highland, NY 12528
Location: United States > New York > Highland
Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Highland
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Highland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Highland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Highland Hotel Highland
Super Eight Highland
Highland Super Eight
Highland Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Highland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.