““An experience to remember” “Simply the best”” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
New York City, New York
““An experience to remember” “Simply the best””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

First, the ambiance is deeply romantic - swanky, luxurious and cozy. It's the kind of place one imagines the likes of Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin tucking into a delicious meal after their shows.We had a great dinner at the Vigneto Cafe. It was one of the best meals I have had in a long time. The service was fantastic, the restaurant is clean and well appointed. I would definately go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

NY
“Great place for a fast lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Wasn't very busy for lunch but I wanted take out anyway..Ten minutes and I was out of there..I can't remember the name of the pasta dish I ordered,,it had shrimp,,large noodles and fra diavolo sause..It was very good but they did't give me any bread..Next time I will stay and try another dish..The restaurant is located on Vineyard Avenue less than 30 seconds from rt 9w and not that far from SUNY New Paltz and Poughkeepsie,.(just across the Mid Hudson bridge).

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Suburban DC
“An absolute treat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Not easy to find but worth the effort. The server was friendly and courteous without being intrusive. The daily specials offer a good variety are well prepared and generously sized. I can't imagine eating desert.

• Visited July 2012
Oshawa, Canada
“Nice place, good food and a real friendly small town atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We read the reviews and gave it a try. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and our food......It was very busy on the friday evening we were there.....Lots of locals.

Visited June 2012
Highland
“Great Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Vigneto Cafe is a fine local restaurant and great tasting food. We ate there and enjoyed a fried calamari appetizer which was excellent. Our waitress was great and the owner came out and conversed with us for a while. The entree food was cooked to perfection and served hot. I had a veal dish and my wife opted for a chicken dish. Good restaurant with great service and food. I highly recommend eating at Vigneto Cafe.

• Visited May 2012