“Groovy Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
NY
“Groovy Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Rare beers, excellent food, friendly service. Beer selection changes frequently. Great menu specials!

Visited November 2011

80% Recommend
Hudson Valley, NY
“Loved everything about this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

A friend requested we check this place out. The tap selection was unique and outstanding, not your everyday tap finds. The bartender and owner were both extremely knowledgeable, they know their beer! The food was outstanding as well, I had traditional bangers & mash and my friend ordered an all local cheese board. Both were great. The owner gave us suggested beer pairings with our food, it was a fun afternoon of beer exploration! I'm telling all my friends.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Vermont
“great little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

Pleasantly surprised by the excellently selected beer options, most that I've never seen on tap before. Yay Dogfish Head Punkin Ale! The ambiance is a little echo-y and the art on the walls was dramatic (but in a good way). I didn't order food, but was told by people I was with that it was quite good. I especially appreciated that my boisterous family was tolerated and welcomed at this small, local establishment.

• Visited October 2011