I was on a business trip, I called the front desk and checked in late. Staff was friendly, room was old but renovated. Especially the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast had a few items, but I enjoyed it. Instead of 11am, i checked out at 1pm, and no one even called or knocked at my door. Overall, it was a good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Hicksville Hotel Hicksville
- Econo Lodge Hicksville Hotel
- Hicksville Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are traveling to Long Island for business or pleasure, this Long Island Hotel includes a multitude of amenities to accommodate you and your travel needs. Our property maintains 82 newly remodeled guest rooms with microwave/refrigerator combinations in every room and Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access. We have spacious rooms with one king size bed or a room with two double beds, whichever you prefer. Each room has upgraded luxury bedding and flat screen televisions.We are are a Nassau County Hotel in the center of Nassau County, conveniently located near Garden City, Jericho, Westbury, Syosset and Plainview. Nearby you will find shopping, restaurants, businesses and catering facilities in this Long Island metro area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Econo Lodge Hicksville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.